E is for Ellisville is a children's book about the history of Ellisville, Mississippi. From A to Z this book is loaded with fascinating facts about this unique small town...
Contains 18 rare photographs and 40+ pages of little-known information!
This book is one-of-a-kind and will quickly become a collectible!
Written by Ginny Wilson Cruz for children between ages 8 and 12, but it will be enjoyed by adults and children of all ages.
What they're saying!
- WOW! I will be so thrilled to share it with my adult children and their kids! Phil
- I gave one to each of my 4 sisters at Thanksgiving! We had such fun reading, looking at the photos & reminiscing & discovering new facts about Ellisville! Definitely not just for children! Julie
- ...book is AWESOME!!! We have read it SEVERAL TIMES this weekend. Claudette
- I love it. I've already read it twice and I'm learning a lot of new things I never knew about Ellisville! Of course, I've only been here about 40 years! You've really put a lot of research into it. Peggy
- I will cherish my copy for all of my days. Beulah
- I love the book and what a treasure it is for those of us who grew up in Ellisville. Deena
- Thanks for putting together this great book for children to help remember the great city of Ellisville. - Paula
Copyright 2016 Pioneer Poet Publishing